Friday, February 26, 2010

Bat Flower Time








Its Bat Flower time...well has been for a while. I have 4 of them out at the moment.

They are such amazing creations I often sit in wonderment at the shapes and colors..not to mention the incredible energy I feel from them.

I watch the cycle of them as the slowly unfold at first a blackish pod and then the little whiskers start to push through. The end result is 2 large petals with spear shaped seed pods with long white whiskers trailing down. REMARKABLE.

As the pods open the white petals at the top close over at times usually an
at night or if there is too much sun to protect the seeds. A mother protecting her young.

This flower has a strong feminine energy and I haven't quite listened hard enough to get its true properties yet but I have a very strong indication that this flower is strong and a potent medicine for the healing of the masculine and feminine within us all and great for relationships of all types in times of stress.

For those who have never seen one I will post a pic and then one that I have created from that.

No comments: